Dawn - Is there a wine list?

plcruiser

Yoy will find a wine list on the NCL web site under 'More Information' .... buy Australian standards (including those of better restaurants) it appears expensive ... don't know how it stacks up compared to USA prices.

Remember ... life's too short for bad wine.

Shiraz49, by my version of American standards the prices are a bit high. But, I do see those kinds of prices in very nice restaurants. I typically don't pay more than $15-$20 US for a bottle of wine at a restaurant, but some would call me cheap. LOL :D

Don't get my comments wrong ... I appreciate that a cruise line (like any restaurant) will inflate prices for a variety of valid reasons and, WE WILL BUY IT AND THROUGHLY ENJOY EVERY LAST DROP.

Pricing comments were just that, comment and observation, of the Australian wines I recognise as an example we will pay A$9 to $12 at a discount outlet, A$20 - $40 depending on the restaurant.

Some others e.g. the Greg Norman and other generic labels for overseas sales are by our standards mediocore wines that regularly sell at the cellar door for A$90 - A$120 per dozen. At the end of the day if they put it in a bottle it's usually drinkable ..... looking forward to sampling some of the Napa and other regional wines we don't usually have available to us in the land of Oz.

ps ILoveScotland what are you doing dringing wine thought that a nice single malt would be more appropriate (then again I'll also dring anything).

Archived