Beach Towels

mystte

Hi all:)

Another question is do we need to take beach towels. I was reading that the towels supplied were very bulky and if you go off ship and want to do some snorkelling it may be worth while taking thinner towels that will fit into a bag. Also if we both go into the water (Lifou, Ouvea) how safe are our things - I want to take a camcorder.

cruise.png.3cdac46dcb36a590c3768c446251f6a2.png

not sure about P&O but the beach towels on Princess are not much bigger than the bath towels. We didn't find it a problem fitting them into our bags. We also took our cam corder but each of us either went into the water separately or asked somebody to mind our bags. This was at Ouvea. You can leave your bags quite close to where you are swimming so you can easily keep an eye on them. Mummsie

not sure about P&O but the beach towels on Princess are not much bigger than the bath towels.

Same on P&O. We never took any towels and won't be taking them next time either. Leaves more room for other stuff.

Karen

The beach towels definetly aren't bulky, but they do the job. They're also good for wrapping up and protecting camera equipement when you get caught in a tropical rain storm, as we discovered at Mystery Island on one one cruise and Pentecoste on the next cruise.

Gosh I never even thought of rain. What are my chances of it in August? Maybe a good plastic bag for camera equipment - just throw into bottom of my bag.

Ok thanks for that I don't think I will take towels, I just hope it will still be warm enough for snorkelling. Anyone been on a SP cruise in August

Archived