Jasmine Garden/Teppanyaki on POH

PhillyEagle

So I've seen some conflicting info on different threads with respect to the Jasmine Garden and Teppanyaki. I thought the Teppanyaki offering was just one part of the Jasmine Garden menu. So I have two questions for anyone who has been on the POH so far.

First, do you need to make a reservation specifically for the Teppanyaki room?

Second, is there a different charge for the general Jasmine Garden and the Teppanyaki? I thougth that it was a $10 charge for the Jasmine Garden, but some have said it's $20 for the Teppanyaki, however that is not reflected on the picture of the menu that zimmerjulie so kindly provided us.

So I've seen some conflicting info on different threads with respect to the Jasmine Garden and Teppanyaki. I thought the Teppanyaki offering was just one part of the Jasmine Garden menu. So I have two questions for anyone who has been on the POH so far.

First, do you need to make a reservation specifically for the Teppanyaki room?

Second, is there a different charge for the general Jasmine Garden and the Teppanyaki? I thougth that it was a $10 charge for the Jasmine Garden, but some have said it's $20 for the Teppanyaki, however that is not reflected on the picture of the menu that zimmerjulie so kindly provided us.

------

Hi. I cruised POH on June 12.

It is imperative that you book reservations early on for the better restaurants. We did not eat at Teppanyaki ($20 cover charge), but did at Jasmine Garden, and it was excellent---$10 cover charge and well worth it. We loved the shrimp dishes. Ample food. We also ate at Cagney's, Papa's, Paniolo's, Alizar's, Aloha Nui Cafe, and the Grand Pacific main dining room. I don't have one negative thing to say about the food/portions/variety.

Pat

------

Hi. I cruised POH on June 12.

It is imperative that you book reservations early on for the better restaurants. We did not eat at Teppanyaki ($20 cover charge), but did at Jasmine Garden, and it was excellent---$10 cover charge and well worth it. We loved the shrimp dishes. Ample food. We also ate at Cagney's, Papa's, Paniolo's, Alizar's, Aloha Nui Cafe, and the Grand Pacific main dining room. I don't have one negative thing to say about the food/portions/variety.

Pat

thanks for the vote of confidence on the food quality, it sounds encouraging.

We ate at both, they are separate restaurants, different menus located together but separate areas....though you check in at the same place for both restaurants. Different cover charges, Asian place was $10 and Teppanyaki was $20. Both very good food, though I think the Asian place was a bit better and easier reservations. For Teppanyaki its limited space, 4 grill tables that seat 10 each and set times of 5pm, 7pm and 9pm so reservations book up fast.

Archived