Thinking about booking the Fascination

ohio

Some friends of mine are going to be getting married in Cozumel, while on their Fascination cruise. I'm not quite sure if I'm gonna go or not. This may be my deciding factor....Is there a Margaritaville in Key West close to port????

hi!! we are neighbors....i live in lisbon.....

i sailed the fascination last year...i have mostly sailed the larger ships, but found this ship to be very nice for a smaller ship...easy to find your way around and you don't have to "walk a mile" to get to where you are going...

we went to key west, but i can't remember if there was a margaritaville there or not...i think there was but maybe someone else can help out here....

any other questions about the ship, feel free to ask.....

Marsha

I just sailed Fascination in February. It is a great ship! We cruised the Victory our first time, and it was much bigger, but I did not think that the Fascination felt small at all.

As for Margaritaville, here is your link:

http://margaritaville.com/cafes/keywest.htm

The cafe is on Duvall St., the main drag through Key West. I am not sure exactly where, but I bet it is within walking distance. When we where there the shuttle from the Navy peir dropped us off right at the end of Duval St.

Good luck, have fun!

Hi, my name is Yvette and I'm booked on the Carnival Fascination for this coming August 2-6. But just got my itinerary last night and was informed that the Port in Key West is closed for repairs until November!!!! So no stopover in Key West for ANY ship until it reopens. When are you planning to travel? My email is: ymelancon@kslaw.com :)

If you walk up Duvall Street from the ocean,then Margaritaville is a few blocks up the street on your right. I believe it is past Sloppy Joe's, which would be on the other side of the street.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda forgot I posted this on here. lol We are going to go on March 7 on the 4 day trip. My best friends cousin is planning on getting married on the beach in Cozumel while on the cruise and my daughter and i decided "why not tag along?". This will be my third cruise. I've been to Cozumel twice, but have never been to Key West. Any tour suggestions would be great. My first two were 7 day cruises, so i hope this one will be long enough for me! By looking at the pictures of the ship, it looks a lot like the Inspiration (our first).

Archived