Cabin Assignment

G&L in WPG

I tried the "send yourself a gift" method of finding out what my cabin assignment would be. I got a message that you could not send gifts to Guaranteed bookings? Is this something new? I realize I may be too far out timewise (Sept 20 sailing) but as the ship is completely sold out I thought they might have finished the assignments. Any suggestions (other than be patient, which I'm not).:confused:

No, it's nothing new... and yes, you are a little too far out. Cabins generally get assigned around 6-7 weeks out... and even then, you may not get an assignment... patience is the name of the game if you book a guarantee... good luck.

Can you call Carnival and do it by name? We have friends sailing with us and want to have their cabin decorated.They have a guarantee. :confused:

Definitely! If you don't have their booking number you can just give them the sailing date, ship and name of guest. They will link it up in their system... no problem

Archived