Century CC class questions

cruising*rabbit

I have some CC questions for recent passengers of the refurbished Century:

Do the CC cabins have DVD or VCR players in them?

Are the lotion & shampoos small, individual bottles or larger pump bottles? Are they a nice quality/scent?

We're you happy with the CC cabins & service?

Any tips for someone sailing soon?

Thank you very much!:)

I have some CC questions for recent passengers of the refurbished Century:

Do the CC cabins have DVD or VCR players in them?

NO, just a TV

Are the lotion & shampoos small, individual bottles or larger pump bottles? Are they a nice quality/scent?

Actually both are out of dispenser one next to the sink one mounted in the shower. Scented but not good or bad...we had brought our own anyway.

We're you happy with the CC cabins & service?

Ours was decent but not the best ever. He provided us with what we needed but we weren't really needy compared to some of the other guests he was servicing. It seemed like most of the guest we talked to, also in the CC were happy with their attendant's service.

Any tips for someone sailing soon?

prepare for the unexpected. We were expecting cold and rainy and received warm/hot and sunny. Only packed one pair of shorts and 3 short sleeve shirts. Man it got hot in a 90 degree St Petersburg afternoon in longsleeves:D Ha

Have fun it's a great cruise with excellent ports

We are a family of 5 booked on the August 14 Baltic cruise. My wife and I will be in a CC room, and our 3 teenagers are in an inside stateroom across the hall. Does anyone know if the children would be allowed to get on board with us (expedited embarkation) rather than leaving them waiting in line at the pier in Amsterdam. (That would make us nervous until we saw them again). Has anyone had experience with this situation and suggestions for how to approach Celebrity about it? Thanks!

We are a family of 5 booked on the August 14 Baltic cruise. My wife and I will be in a CC room, and our 3 teenagers are in an inside stateroom across the hall. Does anyone know if the children would be allowed to get on board with us (expedited embarkation) rather than leaving them waiting in line at the pier in Amsterdam. (That would make us nervous until we saw them again). Has anyone had experience with this situation and suggestions for how to approach Celebrity about it? Thanks!

You won't have a problem having your children board with you. Just go in the CC line. You are one group and nobody will question you.

Gail

Archived