NCL Should Introduce Tattoo Parlors

SHINEMAN

And the boxing ring. Now there's an interesting combination - out at sea ... alcohol ... and a boxing ring :eek:

That's better than getting PO'd at someone and throwing them overboard! (actually this is the first I've heard of a boxing ring-but I haven't been paying a lot of attention)

-Monte

I agree with smeyer. Getting a tattoo is a personal choice, and does not necessarily tell you anything about the person with the tattoo. I have two myself; one is an imitation of a famous piece of art from the 1920's, and the other is a memorial tattoo for someone I lost six months ago. They are almost never seen in public but on a cruise ship they would be anytime I was in a swimsuit. I am rather quiet and shy, so I am certainly not the disruptive type...and just as not all tattooed people are disruptive - well, not all disruptive people have tattoos! One thing has very little to do with another.

But yes, the cost of getting a tattoo onboard would be double or triple the cost of getting one at home, so I don't foresee this happening because I think very few people would take them up on it.

I wouldn't favor getting a REAL tattoo on the ship but if they had the week-long air brush ones containing instructions how to get to certain spots (like breakfast and the gangway) and what time your dinner reservations were each day, I might have been tempted!! Seems I was always trying to remember which way to turn and when & where to eat!!! Okay, that was my silly addition here to your guys' very serious topic!

That's better than getting PO'd at someone and throwing them overboard! (actually this is the first I've heard of a boxing ring-but I haven't been paying a lot of attention)

-Monte

(RCCL Freedom of the Seas) When I initially heard about it, I said Holy Guacamole - what the H E double L were they thinking ?! Well, maybe not those exact words :rolleyes:. But I guess you can't "pick and choose :D " your opponent - the only person you can actually spar with is the instructor.

People, people Let's sto being stop being so judgmental about people with tattoos.. What can I say I have 2 and love them.. No one can see them due to my profession (a teacher, and yes teachers have tattoos

and don't belong in

some freak carnival act and no i am not "ghetto".) My husband on the other hand has 6 of them (all which you can see perfectly fine with shorts and a short sleeve shirt) and he is also a professional. WHen he is in work clothes you can not see them but on vacation you surely can. I love them all and I can't wait to see all th judgemental people on our Alaskan cruise when they see him with all his tatoos... Their faces will be priceless and from what I can tell on this thread their will be plently of people talking...

First NCL will be installing Walk-in Psychiatric Clinics (for those contemplating jumping overboard, and for those who left their 18 Medications on the airplane).

Then they plan to introduce Legal Offices. Quickie divorces for all the domestic disputes they have these days - and a head start for the passengers who want to sue the cruise line when a cloud blocks the sun or a hurricane causes them to miss a port. Then at least, if the cruise line loses the lawsuit, they still get a cut of the settlement.

After that, tattoo parlors.

Next will be a Wal-Mart. Buy those diet sodas by the truckload................

A diet soda does cancel out 17 main courses and 6 desserts doesn't it???

Hey, what about a shop for all those "oversized" boys and girls?

First NCL will be installing Walk-in Psychiatric Clinics (for those contemplating jumping overboard, and for those who left their 18 Medications on the airplane).

What do you expect from us "well to do rednecks"?

-Monte

I am a mother of two, an artist, and responsible adult. My small bits of tattooed skin (2 of them) show whenever I wear short sleeves, or swimwear. I make no aplogies for them, and if they or I offend in my formal dress or swimsuit, I do hope the ones disturbed will avert their gaze. ;)

~Rebecca

I am a mother of two, an artist, and responsible adult. My small bits of tattooed skin (2 of them) show whenever I wear short sleeves, or swimwear.

~Rebecca

Aw but you're such a liberal, or is that a conservative I'm not sure anymore ;)

-Monte

Then they plan to introduce Legal Offices. Quickie divorces for all the domestic disputes they have these days - and a head start for the passengers who want to sue the cruise line when a cloud blocks the sun or a hurricane causes them to miss a port. Then at least, if the cruise line loses the lawsuit, they still get a cut of the settlement.

After that, tattoo parlors.

Next will be a Wal-Mart. Buy those diet sodas by the truckload................

A diet soda does cancel out 17 main courses and 6 desserts doesn't it???

Hey, what about a shop for all those "oversized" boys and girls?

Great input!

From what one observes, the divorce option could be a real winner.

Opens up the opportunity for romantic encounter, new start, with Captain tying the knot and big savings on reception.

Archived