cruising on the mississippi

musicmansmom

my brother who lives in arizona wants to take his wife on a cruise on the mississippi. we haved looked at the delta queen site and we cant believe how expensive these trips are. :eek: i have read some post about '' two for one coupons ''. can someone tell me how you found out about these and they are in their brochures or something?? is there a better site to go too to get better deals?? here is my addy for any ta's or sites we cant mention here

smoore3@frontiernet.net

thanks for any help.:)

I once thought I would like to go on a river cruise in the United States or even a cruise that goes on all the Great Lakes. That was before I checked into the pricing. I can go on two Caribbean cruises for what it would cost. I guess it is because the river cruises, etc. are on small ships and, therefore, the higher cost.

i know. it is way too high for me to justify getting on a paddlewheel to cruise down a river i see everyday on my way to work. he is also finding out how expensive it is. and he would have to fly or drive to get too one of the ports. yet another expense :rolleyes: . his wife is afraid of the water and does not want to get out on the ocean. he thought he would break her in on the river cruise. if he can afford it that is. it is too bad they are so high because the boats are beautiful and do go to the most unique and interesting ports up and down the river. i will stick with the '' big ships '' that i love so much :D

Probably the best he will find is 25-35% off plus free air.

We also can't justify the high cost to cruise the Mississippi even when there have been specials.

Probably the best he will find is 25-35% off plus free air.

We also can't justify the high cost to cruise the Mississippi even when there have been specials.

thanks. he will have to do alot of searching to find a decent price he can afford.

Archived