Best cruise out of Philly or Bayonne for kids???

loveysbydesign

We just had our 1st cruise on RCCL Sovereign from Pt. Canaveral in May. Now were looking to book another cruise for Oct. or Nov. 2007. We'd prefer not to have to fly. We live near Allentown, PA so either Philly or Bayonne would work out great for us! Our kids would be 8 and 5 in the fall of 2007 so we'd like to book then. We want to go somewhere warm and tropical with good beaches for the kids. Can anyone recommend a good cruise for us??? We're unsure if Bermuda would be ok and child-friendly. Thanks in advance for your help!:D

RCCL Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne would be a perfect choice. The voyager class ships have so much to do...especially that ship with the science center at sea.

We WERE booked to go on it with our 6 and 2 year old daughters this September but had to cancel due to family members unable to get off of work. :mad:

The prices are awesome right now too! Some of the ones going to Bermuda were starting at $599 per person with kids being $299 or under.

I was so excited to go on it and now I am nothing but bummed. We live in West Central PA...so the thought of driving to the port and not flying was great. I was looking at the Bermuda info here at CC at the ports of call board and there seems to be alot for kids to do there.

We just had our 1st cruise on RCCL Sovereign from Pt. Canaveral in May. Now were looking to book another cruise for Oct. or Nov. 2007. We'd prefer not to have to fly. We live near Allentown, PA so either Philly or Bayonne would work out great for us! Our kids would be 8 and 5 in the fall of 2007 so we'd like to book then. We want to go somewhere warm and tropical with good beaches for the kids. Can anyone recommend a good cruise for us??? We're unsure if Bermuda would be ok and child-friendly. Thanks in advance for your help!:D

RCCL has the Grandeur of the Seas leaving from Baltimore. It may be a bit further of a drive, but still cheaper than flying. I am in Harrisburg and seriously thinking of this one for next June.

Archived