Favorite Carnival picture...

wercruzin

Sorry, but one of my great flaws is my inability to choose between things, so you get five photos of Glory!

These two are of Glory leaving Port Canaveral this past Saturday (we went to say goodbye to her after disembarking...):

Glory2.jpg

Glory1.jpg

Glory in Costa Maya two years ago:

Glory3.jpg

Me and my sisters with Glory, again two years ago in Costa Maya:

Glory4.jpg

Glory anchored in Belize two years ago, as seen from our tender:

Glory5.jpg

You use a photo editing program, like Photoshop or MS Picture It!

Thanks for the info. I have neither program. I used to have a reliable photo editing program, but a hard drive crash lost it for me... I can't find the original CD that came with my camera, and the download from the company is a worrisome program... hard to use, uncooperative, and not as effective.

I guess the link will have to do!

rufustelestrat: WHOLLY CRAP:eek: Being thrown from your bed? If I am not mistaken servicemen (sorry if I am not politicaly correct) have a bed with about 24 inches of head room.

taffy12: I love your photos. Especially the up close side view. Nice job!!!

Thanks for the info. I have neither program. I used to have a reliable photo editing program, but a hard drive crash lost it for me... I can't find the original CD that came with my camera, and the download from the company is a worrisome program... hard to use, uncooperative, and not as effective.

I guess the link will have to do!

Your link is fine. As to the software, I used to pick up free copies of MS Picture It! Lite (version 7 I believe) with the Avery 5 x 7 photopaper (it says it is included on the box, so if this is what you want, make sure the box claims to have the software you want in it). Also, I believe there is away to get to MS Image Editor, perhaps included with Windows XP. I don't know if that program will resize an image or not. I'll bet there are photo editors you can pick up for free (or near free) via the Internet.

Also, since the software is for you camera, and no body (yet) can download a free camera via the Internet, check with your camera manufacturer to see if they will ship you another CD, or perhaps the company's web site will allow you to download the software.

Glory1.jpg

Me and my sisters with Glory, again two years ago in Costa Maya:

Glory4.jpg

I don't know why, but I really like the above photo of the Glory (I was just on the Glory in late April). However, everytime I go past the above picture of you and your sisters the same question keeps poping into my head. The only way I am going to cure this is the post the question. You don't have to answer it of course, but here goes -- Which one is "me" and which two are "my sisters"?

I don't know why, but I really like the above photo of the Glory (I was just on the Glory in late April). However, everytime I go past the above picture of you and your sisters the same question keeps poping into my head. The only way I am going to cure this is the post the question. You don't have to answer it of course, but here goes -- Which one is "me" and which two are "my sisters"?

Haha don't worry about it. I'm the oldest, on the left. I was 19 when that picture was taken (21 now) and my sisters were 8 and 11.

And thanks for the compliment on my photo!

• 2 months later...

Archived