Favorite Carnival picture...

wercruzin

As I understand it, Webshots has done something to prevent ubb linking, so the X shows up instead of the picture. If you want to see the picture, open up another browser. Do a right mouse click on the X and choose Properties, highlight and copy the entire url address, switch to the second browser and paste it in the address bar and click Go. If you did it right, the picture should show up. Good luck.

That's why I switched to Yahoo Photo's when I want to post an individual picture! ;) Webshots is great for albums! (Wish they allowed you to post pictures to a message board though!)

This is a good photo, but next time either hang over the rail, or stick your camera in the rail, so the lower half will not look like you took it from inside a jail cell.

Tough to do either in a chair with a drink in your other hand.

Cinderose,

To post the actual pictures instead of just a link, first open the picture and get the URL, then in the "post reply" box for this website, click the little "insert image" icon - a box will pop up. Just paste your URL into the box and voila! Your picture is in your message! ;)

5002scd.jpg?phQaSpEBcPzi5j63

Which one is that? The link didn't work.

Edit to say I figured it out! :-)

That is interesting, because what I see in my post is the actual photo, and in your quote of my post I clicked on the link (the link in your quote) and it linked to the photo just fine.

Archived