Majesty Menus from June 11-18, 2006

angeljt

I'm at work and can barely stand it. 11 more days for us. I don't think I can stand anymore anticipation, but I love it anyway. I just said to my son who called, "Guess what I'm doing." "What?" he says. Reading Majesty menues.

Kids are so different. He didn't get it at all. He said to me, "Mom why do you need to read them now? They'll be posted outside the dining room everyday." :confused:

I think he's right and I'm neurotic.:D

Ha ha... I'm the same way... I''ve got to suck up as much info as I can. The anticipation before the cruise is something I really enjoy.

How old is your son? I sure wish we were going again in 11 days. You're going to have a great time.

Jackie

Thanks for the menus. It is surprising that some people can't find something they'd like. I'll need the next ten days to decide what I'm not going to order on the 9th. Looks like I'll invest in clothes with elastic waistbands.

Thanks for the menu links. I'm still waiting for my chilled soups to appear on the dinner menu :( , but there's definitely going to be plenty to eat without them. When I looked at the ones from earlier in the spring, there were a couple of nights where nothing appealed very much. With these ones, even though a lot of the choices are the same, it looks like there would be something I'd be happy ordering each night.

Thanks for the menus. It is surprising that some people can't find something they'd like. I'll need the next ten days to decide what I'm not going to order on the 9th. Looks like I'll invest in clothes with elastic waistbands.

You're welcome. Yes, it sure is surprising, and don't forget there are new additions that are not on these menus. Now it will be even tougher to decide since you will have a surprise addition to each menu. Definitely bring the elastic waistbands. :D

Jackie

Thanks for the menu links. I'm still waiting for my chilled soups to appear on the dinner menu :( , but there's definitely going to be plenty to eat without them. When I looked at the ones from earlier in the spring, there were a couple of nights where nothing appealed very much. With these ones, even though a lot of the choices are the same, it looks like there would be something I'd be happy ordering each night.

You're welcome. At least you will be able to have the chilled soups for lunch. Glad to hear you've found something just about every night. On the nights when you have a hard time making a decision, make reservations for the Pasta Cafe, LeBistro, or go to Piazza San Marco, Cafe Royale or dine ashore in Bermuda with your vouchers. So many choices, I don't know how some people can say there wasn't anything they liked.

Jackie

Archived