Room on Carnival Glory

ezmony54

Have a cabin on Main deck about 5 doors down from elevator on mid ship. After booking I noticed it is also under the Galley. cabin # 2375, This is my 5th cruise and all have been pretty quiet but I have been on Sprit class above and below other cabins. What can I expect about noise level at this location Thanks

EZMONY54

We were just on the Glory on the 6/10 cruise in 2475. No problems whatsoever with noise although we were aft from your cabin's location. In fact, it was a great area of the ship. We were just one flight down from the Platinum dining room and an easy elevator ride up to the Lido. Main deck is great as the elevators are rarely full at that point. They fill up as you go up. Have fun!

Have a cabin on Main deck about 5 doors down from elevator on mid ship. After booking I noticed it is also under the Galley. cabin # 2375, This is my 5th cruise and all have been pretty quiet but I have been on Sprit class above and below other cabins. What can I expect about noise level at this location Thanks

EZMONY54

Please say it isn't so......! We were under the galley on one cruise and it sounded like they were bowling above us. :eek: They do the heavy cleaning there in the middle of the night. If at all possible change to a cabin between two pax decks, if not, be sure to take some earplugs. :( I sure had to use mine. Good luck and happy crusing.

Luv's Crusin'

Archived