sensation U98 any pics since refurb

tennisnow

looking for any pics or comments on cat 12 sensation U98:D , since the refurb:eek:

I have posted the same request on a few threads already - so far.. NO PICS...:(

We sail in October, and wanted to see what has changed in the suites. I have READ descriptions, but need the VISUAL..:D

...keeping fingers crossed!

Tom

I have been looking and waiting for pics as well. A couple of members promise to have pics when they get back.

This is all I could find from webshots I.E. flat screen TV

http://community.webshots.com/photo/550833634/2198475180050360393tfvXVc

http://community.webshots.com/photo/550833634/2317861820050360393wOMHbg

Thanks - that is a start...... CAT 11 Suites.

tennisnow, when are you sailing?

Tom

thanks for the pics im sure we will all be seeing some soon, those look to be since sensation was refurb noticed the date and granite dressing table, are you cruising sensation?:confused:

Both mrBit and I have our future sail dates embedded within our "signatures". Our Sensation cruise is on 10/26. So I am (AT LEAST!) counting on you two to post some pics if NONE are up before then!:D

Tom

looking for any pics or comments on cat 12 sensation U98:D , since the refurb:eek:

We are looking for the same refurbished category 12 suite pictures on the Fantasy.....these pictures of the Fantasy class ships' suite pictures are quite the mystery these days. You just know there has to be some cat. 12 pictures out there in cruise guests land.

We are looking for the same refurbished category 12 suite pictures on the Fantasy.....these pictures of the Fantasy class ships' suite pictures are quite the mystery these days. You just know there has to be some cat. 12 pictures out there in cruise guests land.

I may be wrong - but I seem to recall reading somewhere that the updates to the Fantasy Cat 12 suites were not as sweeping as those on the Sensation.

I originally was booked on the Fantasy, but was then switched by CCL to the Sensation. I then learned that the switch was for the better, due to the more extensive remodeling on the Sensation when compared to the Fantasy. (or perhaps just more recent, but similar changes????)

Tom

I may be wrong - but I seem to recall reading somewhere that the updates to the Fantasy Cat 12 suites were not as sweeping as those on the Sensation.

I originally was booked on the Fantasy, but was then switched by CCL to the Sensation. I then learned that the switch was for the better, due to the more extensive remodeling on the Sensation when compared to the Fantasy. (or perhaps just more recent, but similar changes????)

Tom

Well, darn.....the cat. 11 pictures sure look nice. Oh well, as long as it is clean we'll be happy. We enjoyed the Sensation on the infamous "cruise to nowhere" during a hurricane last summer....had the cat. 12 suite. It was nice enough....really enjoyed the extra room.....look forward to this Dec.

Archived