Bermuda Excursions

tconley

I'm sailing on RCCL in September. Any suggestions on excursions. The ship based one look okay but they all seem to slight variations of the same things.

Any activities/tours that are cant miss. Thanks for any insights.

I don't know what they offer as I have never cruised to Bermuda,but I go just about every year.Bermuda is so small that you can get a bus pass for the time you are there and get around on your own.It is good on the ferries also.When you are docked in Hamilton you are right downtown,St.George is very small and you can walk to the beach from there,and at the Dockyards once you have seen it you can get a bus to town or another beach.If they have special excursions then maybe someone will post what you may think about,but you can do pretty much everything on your own.The tourist office can also help.Hope this helps a little.Enjoy Bermuda..:)

I'm sailing on RCCL in September. Any suggestions on excursions. The ship based one look okay but they all seem to slight variations of the same things.

Any activities/tours that are cant miss. Thanks for any insights.

The Helmet Diving excursion is one of our favorites.

I'd like to know if anyone has booked excursions thru RCCL also. Anyone out there??????????????

I'm thinking of booking a catamaran cruise thru RCCL. From what I have read here, I may book snorkeling directly with Jessie James. I did book the Dolphin excursion directly also. Our trip is 8/21.

Cutekatcar

We booked 3 excursions thru RCCL while on board. We found it was easier to book while on board and if anything was canceled we would be notified and have it taken off our bill. Most of the tours are run by Fantasea.

We did the Railway Trail Bike Tour, the Catamaran Sunset Sailaway and St George Ultimate Water Tour. We loved them all.

Rich & Loretta

We booked 3 excursions thru RCCL while on board. We found it was easier to book while on board and if anything was canceled we would be notified and have it taken off our bill. Most of the tours are run by Fantasea.

We did the Railway Trail Bike Tour, the Catamaran Sunset Sailaway and St George Ultimate Water Tour. We loved them all.

Rich & Lorett

hey rich we live down the road from you in stony brook

we are going on the zenith july 24 and want to do the railway trail bike tour but the only day they have it is on monday which we are already booked for the jesse james snorkeling. do you know if you can book that tour not throught the cruise line

Archived