Crown & Anchor Member Cruises?

I've been looking at a cruise for next spring break and it's now has the C&A anchor on it. What is special about these cruises? How much of a discount is given when booking? Any info would be helpful.

Sher

Don't they have events for C&A members on each cruise? We attended a cocktail party reserved only for returning guests on our cruise back in March and I've read about special events and lounges for diamond and platinum members. What makes these events stand out from an everyday cruise?

They usually have a cocktail party on regular cruises.

I am D+ so we had dinner with the Captain 3 times, daily cocktail receptions, an included shore excursions and really nice gifts in the cabin each evening, as well as special events and programs during the day.

I really do not know what the other levels received.

Does anybody have a list of the upcoming member cruises (well, somebody does:rolleyes: , but would you post it, please)? There are only three showing on the website, but I know that, for example, our Radiance 2007 cruise now shows on the reservation system as a member cruise. It would be nice to see the complete list. Thanks in advance.

Archived