freedom of the seas and captain marvins

flippa

HI,

just wondering if anyone who has sailed on freedom of the seas has used captain marvins yet. Freedom doesnt arrive in grand cayman until about 9:30 -10am, but captain marvins check in is at 9:15. I want to book this tour but am affraid that we wont get off of freedom quick enough.

Will they wait?

The other option is the buccaneer which leaves a little bit later at 10:30. Does anyone know if the buccaneer takes video of the tour, as i know captain marvins does, and they put it on a DVD.

Cheers,

Flippa.

Keep in mind Grand Cayman is a different time from the ship. From April 2nd - Oct 29th the ship is 1 hour past island time. So if the ship arrives at 10 it's really only 9 on the island if you are traveling between the above dates. I wouldn't expect them to wait for you. Not putting down Captain Marvin's as we have used them twice already and already have them booked for September. They have you check in 15 minutes before the tour leaves because that way everyone is paid and ready to go when it's time for the tour to start. You being late would take time out of other passengers excursion. Sorry but just rude on your part. Take a later tour or use another provider please.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived