Pacific Sun

suexxx

hi Malmark. What a bummer. Do you know what time you can board? Will you still go up on deck for sail away with plenty of blankets? Will watch your cruise throughout. Leaving late does this mean you may miss a port? Have you planned any shore trips? Which deck and cabin no do you have? No more questions. You will have a ball once you get started.. BON BON suexxx:(

Just got back from the Sun tonight.. what an eventful trip!

We were late back as the ship had orders to rescue some people who's yacht was grounded on a reef.. it was 5 hours off course and then 5 hours back on course.

Hope the next cruise gets away ok.. we didn't get off till 4.30. Also.. lots of sick people with the gastro.

Will right a review later on.

Are you lucky enough to live that close,..

Jenny :) :)

>^..^<

I WISH!! Actually live about an hours drive away. I got it from the Sydney webcam.

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/camstation/cam83.php

Was watching the Sun's cam at the time & when I saw the bridge in sight I went to the Sydney cam & managed to get it.

Karen

HI Sue2539 and rest of Sun 619.What a way to finish what I hope was a good cruise. Hope none of you get sick. If you did I hope you get better soon. When you all are rested look forward to your photos and reports. Also thanks ADF and Karmac for the web sites you posted. Ilost all of my sites when computer died the other week. Slowly finding sites again.

Archived