Queen Mary 2 "11-25-06"

highccc's

I just booked the Queen Mary 2 out of Ft. Lauderdale, for the November 25th western caribbiean. This will be my first time on Cunard, have always wanted to go on this ship. I've been to the western caribbiean many times, but thought it would be a real treat to do the QM2 at least once, without spending an arm and a leg.

This will be my 18th cruise, and hope it will be a special one to remember. I'm a 37 year old guy, and was wondering if there might be anyone around my age on board, if not that is not all that important. I'm not hunting for a party cruise, have done that with carnival many times, just wanting to experience something quite different and more up scale. I have booked an inside cabin on deck 9, cunard said the ship is near full, was wanting a balcony cabin but the price was more than my budget would allow. I was wondering if this is the fisrt time the QM2 has done the western caribbiean route before??.

Archived