POH help!

makariosTX

you are so right lomerillin about the website change because a few days ago it said 6pm and I call ed to confirm this as well and was told 6pm ? I also recieved my documents which say 6pm... so everyone watch your

plans for day two.

also at hilo the new itinerary states 6pm not 7 like on my documents/ How many people are missing this boat???

Remember to adjust your car rentals

Do you think car rental will care if we return them earlier than we booked? I am not 100% sure what time we will want to go back to the ship.

What if want to go back early?? I just assumed it would be fine to return the car early.

Early is no problem-except maybe like us we are now considering renting for just one day .

Early arrival at port may need some adjusting depending how long your agency holds the car. so check directly with your company

have a great cruise.

Kona has a beach within walking distance. But if you take a short cab ride, there is a beach with fantastic snorkeling (Kahalu'u Beach Park). We saw at least 25-30 different types of fish. You did not need to go more than 50 feet off shore.

Kona has a beach within walking distance. But if you take a short cab ride, there is a beach with fantastic snorkeling (Kahalu'u Beach Park). We saw at least 25-30 different types of fish. You did not need to go more than 50 feet off shore.

Last week in Kona on Pride of Aloha, there was a $5 shuttle to a beach (might have been called "Turtle Beach"). Daughter said it was as good snorkeling as she had ever seen - reefs not quite as colorful as Caribbean, but the fish were astounding - and they saw a lot of sea turtles. She has snorkeled all over - maybe 100 times.

Daughter and husband had waited in Kona for 45 minutes to rent a car, and then gave up and caught the $5 shuttle. Said it was a great decision - had a wonderful time, and shuttle dropped them off at shopping on the way home.

Bev

Archived