MS Amadagio

rocconoah

Has anyone sailed on this ship? If so, do you know which are the best rooms to ask for? Have received quote from UET and was wondering if they have the best prices. Seems ships are filling up for 2007 already and am anxious to receive all info I can before booking. We are planning on the Magnificient Europe itinerary. Thanks.

I had a room on the Amadagio in May. I was in the "cheap seats"...bottom deck. While it would certainly be nice to have the full length windows that come with the second and third decks, I never felt closed in or uncomfortable with just the portholes. They are large oval portholes, and are always above the waterline. The cabins on the bottom deck are the same size and have the same amenities as the more expensive cabins, except for the windows. So if price is of any concern to you, don't be afraid to save money this way. It's a great boat to travel on, and you won't spend a lot of time in your cabin anyway.

Archived