Lirica Photos Transatlantic - 3 May '06

stowaway2k

Hello,

I have posted on-line over 500 photos from Lirica's resent repositioning cruise from Florida to Italy.

check them out here: http://freespaces.com/kjgallery/

This will take you to a home page, then just click on the bottom box.

None of the photos are captioned yet, but those of you who were on the cruise will know what you're looking at.

As I did this cruise last year, there is separate another gallery with Lirica interior photos.

While you're there....take a look at my other albums as well.

Enjoy!

Hello,

I have posted on-line over 500 photos from Lirica's resent repositioning cruise from Florida to Italy.

check them out here: http://freespaces.com/kjgallery/

This will take you to a home page, then just click on the bottom box.

None of the photos are captioned yet, but those of you who were on the cruise will know what you're looking at.

As I did this cruise last year, there is separate another gallery with Lirica interior photos.

While you're there....take a look at my other albums as well.

Enjoy!

Sorry, can't find Lirica photos?

Sorry, can't find Lirica photos?
\

Hi

click on the link...then on the home page click on the bottom box that says "photos of ocean liners..."

this will take you to all of my albums, and the new Lirica album is the first one listed.

thanks for checking!

Fabulous Kyle... not just of Lirica. The little 'ole ex Sealink Darinia too. The Lobo Marinho is gorgeous. Where is that 'wooden sub' type thing in Barcelona, and what is it? I have never seen it.

.. and I love Opera & Lirica together in Genova. wonderful photos, of Melody too, and Moby Fantasy's new livery [goodness knows what will happen to her now:(].. I could go on:) lots of great shots; many thanks, I will peruse at geater length later.

Thank you Pam

The wood submarine vessel in Barcelona is outside the entrance to the maritime museum.

I have no idea what it is, as there is no informational signage around it, and the staff that I asked couldn't tell me anything about it.

I was really happy to see Lirica and Opera together. That probably doesn't happen often.

Hi Kyle!

Boy, did I enjoy your pix, they were wonderful! I also enjoyed the QM2 pix, looks very luxurious.

I hope the rest of your trip was great. We missed our flight in Paris, and had to stay over. It might have been fun.................but we were all SICK and just wanted to go home!!

Hope to run into you again.

Mary Ann

Archived