Celebration children's playroom

I am sailing on the Celebration in Sept. AND of course, I have been on Carnival's website studying the deck plans in GREAT detail. Hey! I want to be prepared. (F.Y.I. ) DH thinks I'm crazy. Also thinks I am ADDICED to CC. But, we will save that for another discussion. When I look at the deck plans for the admiral deck (where the dining rooms are.) It shows the children's playroom. How in the world do you get there? Not through the Horizon dining room? A seperate elevator that is not shown? Enquiring minds want to know.

Thanks, addicted Candy

Well, this was such an interesting question, I had to try to answer for you. I also looked at the deck plans and put that together with what I remembered from being on board.

Deck 6 Promenade has the Children's Pool all the way aft. This was often deserted when we were on our first Celebration sailing and we laid out in the sun there a few times. I am pretty sure there are steps leading down from this level to the Playroom. If you look on the Deck 5 plans I think that is what the little blocks on the far left of the Playroom are supposed to signify.

Hope this helps and if I'm wrong once you get there, please let me know. We'll be bringing our DD along in a year or so, and will need to know how to get there as well!

Happy sailing and remember, you are not alone! We're all addicted right there with ya!;)

After I posted, I studied the plans some more and I thought the same thing. I have also read that the aft pool on the lido deck is a good place to hang out. Think I read that a few posts ago from another Celebration question.

66 days to go and getting excited!

Candy

If you are on the back of the ship where the children's pool is, there is a flight of steps that lead down to the playroom door. There is also a flight of steps on the Empress deck, starboard side, almost completely aft that lead to another door to the playroom.

Hope this helps!

Archived