Do not read this if you're hungry

Uh oh, I shouldn't have looked, now I'm hungry and it's 2 hours to lunch.

Thanks for the great slideshow, can't wait to get on the Rhapsody in September after trying Princess. First thing I'm going to do is have an omelet on my balcony for breakfast on the first sea day! You can only get Continental on Princess and a hot breakfast was something I missed on days when I didn't want to go to the dining room or buffet. It's amazing how they can present the food so beautifully when they are preparing so much of it.

Thank you for the linking and taking the time to take the photos and put them up. You have taken a lot of the fear I've had about RCCL food away, if it looks half as good as it looks, I'll be extremely happy!

Nick

We thought the food was quite good. There is something for everyone between the main dining room, the Windjammer Cafe, room service and Cafe Promenade. Unless you are an extremely finicky eater, you will be satisfied.

I had the same reservations about poor food quality... I had heard the ship's kitchens prepare 17,000 meals daily. Granted, not every dish we had was fantastic but the majority of it was very good.

Have you been on other cruise lines? What is your food experience?

I'm curious because this was our first cruise and we were impressed.

taminator,

You are a cruel person!:rolleyes: I just hope that the food on our Bermuda cruise is as good and as beautiful as these pictures. We've never sailed RCCL before but your pictures make me very anxious for the day to come.

You know....I know its not perfect...But how can people come away from a cruise and complain about the food???? :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking looking through the pictures.

I agree that presentation is only half the reason the photo's are so effective. Just look at the minimialist presentation of the JR burger, frings, and milk shake.

Mmmmm, chocolate mik shake

Thanks for posting these pics....they were awesome! It made me smile to look at them, because on my last cruise I was taking pics of EVERY plate put in front of me, my mom, and my sis. They were getting so annoyed with me because they wanted to hurry up and eat!! :) But I'm sure glad I took the pics, what memories! Thanks again.

Amanda

Wow- that's an awesome looking burger!

We enjoyed Johnny Rockets while at sea. Are they aboard the Freedom class, as well?

Thanks for the great pics :)

Were you ever able to get something to eat? You poor folks must have starved if that was all they had to offer.:D :D :D

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them. I am ready to book a cruise again.

Hypo

Thank you Tam for taking the time to post all those pics. We are going on the Mariner in Dec. and it gives me insight as to what I will be seeing and possibly eating..lol. Some of the dishes looked sooooo yummy. Thanks again.

[quote name='akh40']Thanks for posting these pics....they were awesome! It made me smile to look at them, because on my last cruise I was taking pics of EVERY plate put in front of me, my mom, and my sis. They were getting so annoyed with me because they wanted to hurry up and eat!! :) But I'm sure glad I took the pics, what memories! Thanks again.

Amanda[/quote]

Thanks for all the great feedback, everybody! :)

I think my tablemates were a little surprised the first night when I started taking photos of all the dishes but they got used to the camera the rest of the cruise. By Tuesday night, each person happily waited for me to take a photo before they started to eat. Even our waiter knew the procedure. :D

Everytime I look at the food and cruise photo albums, it's like re-living the whole thing all over again!

Archived