Mayreau

PADDWIG

Hi called at Mayreau on P.0. Adonia.

A nice beach on which a bar was set up and the ships waiters waited on and you paid with your ships card.Only a small island a few stalls selling shirts.If you walked up a long and very steep hill too the top you got a good view of the ship and island.:p :p .A few houses and a small church at the top.There were 2 local bars on the way up a warm walk you need a drink.Thats all thats there.

Paddy

:)

I'm going through the process of planning our cruise in Jan on the Arcadia. I was just wondering whether all the passengers headed to the beach or whether anyone took the excursions?

We did a cruise for our honeymoon which stopped at the Tobago Keys. Would have been idyllic, but there were hundreds of people in the water!

So I was thinking of going somewhere quiet and secluded and pretending I was in a Bounty advert :)

Also, did P&O provide food if you were there for the day or were there places to eat?

Thanks for your help

Archived