Who was on E608 and arrived back on 30th June?

maisie dormouse

Hi all

We were booked on E608 but moved house in March so we moved to the same Land of the Midnight Sun cruise E708 next year. Can anyone who was on the cruise tell me what it was like and what M1 cabins on deck 3 are like, especially 3001?

Maisie

less than a year to go, can't wait

Hi all

We were booked on E608 but moved house in March so we moved to the same Land of the Midnight Sun cruise E708 next year. Can anyone who was on the cruise tell me what it was like and what M1 cabins on deck 3 are like, especially 3001?

Maisie

less than a year to go, can't wait

Can't help you with the lower decks, but the trip was great overall.

Hello Maisie

I have just arrived back from this cruise to.

The cruise itself is wonderfull, and your sure to have a good trip . Don't know if your a passed passenger or not, myself was last on board six years ago when the QE2 was owned by cunard. I have been a loyal passenger of cunard for the past 15 years . Things are not the same as when cunard owned her .

As for the cabin sorry can't help with that one .

May

Hello Maisie

I have just arrived back from this cruise to.

The cruise itself is wonderfull, and your sure to have a good trip . Don't know if your a passed passenger or not, myself was last on board six years ago when the QE2 was owned by cunard. I have been a loyal passenger of cunard for the past 15 years . Things are not the same as when cunard owned her .

As for the cabin sorry can't help with that one .

May

May,

I posted my "post refit" thoughts earlier. We noted a number of small changes for the worst since September. All relate to cost cutting, not service.

:confused: Hello Kindlychap

Pleased you enjoyed the cruise.

The Sevice was as good as the last time i was on board. and yes we were Pamperd all the way, don't now about you but we saw a massive change in the quality of food , the last time i came of the Lizzy i couldn't of prasied her highley enough . But now sadley i find i'm not shouting from the rooftops!

You've lost me ,what do you mean by ,post refit thoughts ?,

May

:confused: Hello Kindlychap

Pleased you enjoyed the cruise.

The Sevice was as good as the last time i was on board. and yes we were Pamperd all the way, don't now about you but we saw a massive change in the quality of food , the last time i came of the Lizzy i couldn't of prasied her highley enough . But now sadley i find i'm not shouting from the rooftops!

You've lost me ,what do you mean by ,post refit thoughts ?,

May

I posted a thread with that title. I'll find it and bump it to the top.

Food was still wonderful, but then again my first trip was September 2003. I have not noticed any falling standards in regard to the quality of the food since then.

Archived