For those on the December 23 2007 sailing on Explorer

We have a small group interested, probably 3 or 4 cabins of family and a friend or two. As most of you know, the suites are sold out already, we're in a holding pattern because at least 5 people in our group are still waiting for vacation approval. How fast do you think this sailing will sell out? Should we deposit now and, then just cancel later if necessary? We're interested in balcony cabins, so, it isn't like we're going after high demand cabins, there a plenty of balcony cabins and don't need to be all together or have any special needs like adjoining cabins. What do you think we should do? Most of the people up in the air should know if they get an "ok" for their vacation requests by September.

Personally, I'd play safe rather than sorry, you aren't going to beat the prices. I say book and deposit and, if necessary, cancel. By the way, I checked this morning and it looks like the Category Q inside cabins are close to selling out at this point. Even if you do wait until September, you should get cabins no problem but, who knows when a price increase may come...

Nick

Archived