Staying close to departure terminal

icemaiden2310

One thing people may like to take into consideration when staying close to the terminal on you arrival back is that the taxi drivers will refuse to take u if ur hotel is not far away. The girl I shared a cabin with wanted to stay at the Crown Hotel after we arrived back and had the driver refuse to take her told her to walk it wasnt far!

One thing people may like to take into consideration when staying close to the terminal on you arrival back is that the taxi drivers will refuse to take u if ur hotel is not far away. The girl I shared a cabin with wanted to stay at the Crown Hotel after we arrived back and had the driver refuse to take her told her to walk it wasnt far!

Yes, that's always a problem.. I got a abused by a taxi driver at Melbourne Airport one Christmas Eve because I only needed to go to the next suburb, about a $20 fare - and he'd been waiting in the taxi que at the airport for 3 hrs. I was not amused as it was already not a very good christmas that year as it was and I really didn't need that.

Archived