Documents

rhy

I just got a call from my travel agent that my cruise documents were in and they would send them to me. What exactly does this mean and what do I do with them? This is the family's first cruise and we don't know.

Your docs have your boarding pass in them. Also your S&S application (where you will put your credit card info, if you are paying cash, leave that part blank and you can set up an account once onboard) They will also include your luggage tags...

They are also to inform you of many things concerning your cruise. I read my first docs from cover to cover and I suggest you do the same. Fewer surprises! Just don't wear them out! :D

You actually don't need the documents if you go on the website and fill out your S&S passes. The docs do have the luggage tags and an informational book. Basically the docs are your tickets to get on the ship. Has the TA sent them yet? Is the TA close by? Go and get them and then you can do the DOC DANCE right away!!!!!!

Have fun!!!!

Sue

Hi rhy. In your Carnival envelope will be a "Welcome Aboard" booklet. PLEASE read it. It contains a wealth of information that you will need to know. Many folks come back here after their cruise and say "...but I didn't know..." You WILL know if you read the booklet. Plus - keep coming back here - lotsa fun folks willing to share their experiences. Enjoy your first cruise!:)

You actually don't need the documents if you go on the website and fill out your S&S passes. The docs do have the luggage tags and an informational book. Basically the docs are your tickets to get on the ship. Has the TA sent them yet? Is the TA close by? Go and get them and then you can do the DOC DANCE right away!!!!!!

Have fun!!!!

Sue

Actually, what you fill out online for Carnival is your funpass... not your S&S passes. Your S&S account includes your method of payment for your account, which you do not fill out online. Regardless, if you don't have your docs, you can take care of that upon check-in.

Guest YesitDonna

Be sure to put on a little Jimmy Buffet and make a margarita or pina colada and do the DOC DANCE!

Archived