couple of questions

ezmony54

Maybe some of you can help me on a couple of things. Going to sale on Glory late September and I am on Main under the galley and close to elevations . Am I going to have a noise problem and 2. I will be coming in a day earlier and plan on staying at coco beach . Anyone ever rent a car at airport and turn in at port. Then rent again at port on return to go back to airport 3. If the rental ideal is not a good one any suggestions...Thanks in advance

Car rental is the way to go! On my May sailing, we rented from Budget at MCO and dropped it on Saturday at the Cape Canaveral location. They do not charge a drop charge -so a compact or subcompact costs you less than what one fare on the shuttle would cost you and you have the freedom to move around.

The renral agency drops you right at the terminal after you drop your car. We were on board the Glory in May a little after noon.

On comming back - Budget will pick you up from right in front of the terminal. They run two shuttles constantly on embarkation/debarkation days so the wait is minimal. Tell the porter that you are renting a car, and he will take your bags and you to the pickup point. We were on board the shuttle within 10 minutes of stepping off the Glory in May.

Iwould do the same for my September voyage, but we arte driving this time! Have a great trip! ALOHA

Maybe some of you can help me on a couple of things. Going to sale on Glory late September and I am on Main under the galley and close to elevations .

We've never sailed on the Glory, but we were under the buffet galley (I don't know if it's actually a galley per se or a prep area or what...) on the Spirit and were awaken every morning about 3 a.m. by all the noise they made! Personally, I would avoid that location! Can you change your cabin location?

Enjoy your cruise!

Jayne

Archived