Freedom On-Board Bookings

Hi,

This is me and my wife's first time on FoS as this is also our first time cruising. We have read around that it is best to make appointments right as we board the ship for the spa, fee restaurants, etc.

Our question is what should we make an apppointment for to get as much as we can done onboard? Do we need to make reservations for the rock climbing, flowrider, shows, etc all at one desk?

We just want to make sure we get spots for events/activities before the day comes and we find out we are lucked out.

THanks,

John

If you plan on going to Portofino's or Chop's you'll need reservations. Definitely go the first day once you are settled in and make your reservations. You can call them too, but if you are going to be exploring the ship you might as well stop by there since both are next to the Windjammer.

As for the Spa if you know you want to go also make an appointment the first day. They book up fast for days when there is a formal night so keep that in mind.

As for rockclimbing and flowrider. You'll have to check out the cruise compass. It'll tell you when they are open, you might have to wait though.

The only show that I know you need tickets for is the ice-skating shows. It'll make mention when tickets are available in your cruise compass.

Archived