Just off NCL Majesty on 7/2/6

babyof8

We had a great trip on the Majesty so much so we have her booked again for next June 10th in the same cabin. I have to say this was by far my favorit trip on this ship. The food was ok no complaints. The staff was wonderful the attitudes have improved greatly since I was last on this ship in 2004. I will try and post some pictures maybe next week...Any questions feel free to ask...

Glad you had a wonderful cruise!

I do have a question. This may sound a little strange, but here goes: Looking at pictures online of the Majesty, there appears to be a lot of dark wood. Is it in fact dark wood I'm seeing, or faux paneling? I know this sounds nutty, but from what I can tell, the ship looks to be very classical in design, with lots of real wood, brass etc. Hope you can decipher what I'm asking! :p Guess what I'm getting at is, what did you think of the decor? I'll shut up now! Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed the Majesty -- our favorite ship! We hope to sail her next year before she's gone...:(

B4andAft: the CD on 6/11 was Mike S (polish name, I won't even try to spell it, but he was assistant CD on the Dawn when we sailed last) but I think he was just filling in for Matt who's on vacation.

cruzrluver: the decor on the Majesty is classy, lots of wood and brass (though I couldn't say for sure if it's REAL wood or not -- looked real to me :D ). There were some renovations done in dry dock last year (and when they had the window accident) so you'll find, if you haven't sailed her before, that the carpets and lots of furniture are new/reupholstered in the Royal Fireworks, Rondezvous/House of Lords lounges, and I noticed the furniture and carpet in the Palace Theater are new as well.

Babyof8: Who was the CD? What's not to be missed in St. George?

Can't wait until we board in September. :)

When we cruised on the Majesty on May 28 our cruise director was Mike Witte. He was going on vacation around Jne 11 and was being replaced by Mike S. Mike S was our cruise director on the Jewel in Feb. Wonder who the CD will be on the Pearl when we cruise in Feb 07.

someone else answered your wood and darkness questions so I do not have to but I do have my daily news and it say that the cd is Mike Szwajkowski and he was very funny as well as his staff my kids has so much fun with the staff.... and for some reason I have the wrong date of my cruise it was 6/25 back 7/2....

Archived