Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

Hi Tom we will be there November 3rd first time Cruisers so excited just 12 more sleeps and we leave see ya TOM hope to meet ya.you are such an insperation to this Board.

Hasta la Vista:) as you would say LOL....Phil and the gang

Looking forward to meeting y'all soon. Remember, I don't get to PB until about noonish! Hasta la vista:D !

paradisecozumel

We were there for the "umpteenth" time on Wednesday October 11th as well on the Carnival Miracle. We knew the day would be a great one when we got to DOCK at the Punta Langosta!!!! We were so thrilled. We grabbed our taxi and headed to PB. I love the new road along the coast line past Chauk Park.

Our son spent his day making his sand creations. I spent my day enjoying my "breakfast of champions" (frozen marq and a plate of nachos). Some folks from our Roll Call (who missed our meet and greet) ended up being seated right next to us on the beach. We had a nice visit. We missed seeing Tom because our son can't stay out to long. But his staff exceeded our expectations!! They definately earn their name....Paradise!!!

Tom, please tell Freddie we said hello.

LHP! Was wondering what happened to you as I had your name written on my hand! To bad we didn't meet, maybe next time:)

Just showed Freddie your post and he lit up...he loves seeing his name on the web:D

paradisecozumel

How's the snorkeling there? Any fishes to see compared to Chakanab? Is the beach as rocky as Chakanab? How much is the taxi fare there from the Carnival pier and admission costs to the beach? Can we bring own snorkel and mask or do we have to rent all equipment and vests there? Sorry if I am redundant from previous posts but I looked thru a few pages of the post and I'm out of time. Only have 1 beach day on this cruise. Thanks!!

Basically all shore snorkeling is pretty poor after Wilma ripped out most of the shallow water coral heads. Find a snorkel tour that goes to the 2 best snorkel reefs, Columbia and Palancar, if you want an enjoyable experience. You can still find fish out here, esp. under our pier (shade!) and yes, you can bring your own mask.

A one way trip for 1-4 people will cost $12USD from the Carnival pier. Same on the way back, confirm the price BEFORE YOU GET IN! No fee to enter the beach or for the use of the loungers and umbrellas. Of course, you will be expected to buy some food/drink while you're there! Have fun!:)

paradisecozumel

Going to be there in Dec and cant wait, I wrote Tom today and got a very fast reply. I hope its not too crowded, there will be 8 ships in port the day I am there, 12/14 but I am still going. It sounds beautiful, cant wait.

Like I told you in the email...get here as early as you can!:eek:

paradisecozumel

My husband and I will be sailing into Cozumel on Oct 26th with carnivals fantasy ship. I had been looking at all the outings for weeks. I am so glad I found this thread..and OMG read every page lol. I am disabled..use a wheelchair for distance but can walk, even if I look drunk when I do lol, with a heavy cane. If you see a blonde with blue wheelchair and cane (probably popping my husband with it)...that will be us cause we are definately coming to PB. It has easy things I can do and more active things that my husband can do and feel comfortable not being far from me. I tried to get him to sign up for the other rugged tours and told him I would be fine on my own at the beach but he would have none of it. I feel so much better that here he wont have to just sit around me :D. Hope to see you Tom and sounds like you have a wonderful place..hope to see any other posters too. Come up and say a hello as I shouldn't be hard to find hehe.

Look forward to meeting you! As the OP stingray310 says, that ramp is steep so get some help going up and down. There's always helpful staff nearby, don't be shy, they do it all the time! Hasta la vista!

paradisecozumel

Hi Tom, we will be there October 30th and being the ONLY ship in town we should practically have the beach to ourselves:D. With that said what can you recommed we do at PB that people don't normally get a chance because of larger crowds. i.e. best sitting places, walking areas etc. Hope to meet you that day.

Well, the basic differnce is that you should be able to get the best seats in front of the iceberg. That stretch of beach has a beautiful entrance, no watershoes required:D Hasta la vista!

paradisecozumel

We will be at PB on the 7th Nov (Freedom) and wondered are watershoes recommended for PB.

Also are lifejackets needed/provided for kayaking....my son (17) cant swim but thought kayaking might be ok for him....can someone advise me on this please.

Hope we get to meet Tom.....I know some of my cruise friends (Debbie & Jerry)were visiting PB recently from the 15th Oct Freedom cruise and they were hoping to meet Tom :D ;)

No watershoes needed if you enter at the northern part of our beach. Use our floating iceberg as a reference! Lifejackets are provided for kayakers.

I get to the beach at around noon. If you don't leave before then, we'll meet! Have fun!:)

paradisecozumel

Ok, got the bad news we are going to be at PB on a Wed. that is blacked out, and I'm at odds what to do.

I thought I had it all planned out, PB and a nice snorkle trip (one of the main reasons that I was getting off the ship, because I heard how

great it is there on the island) and PB for the beach and for the kids to hang out and have fun there..

Any thoughts what to do, anybody else close or would pickup there to go snorkle for couple of hours??

Check out the snorkel/scuba sticky thread at near the top of page 1. Someone mentioned that one of the operators dropped off at our pier after snorkeling. Or you could go to Palancar Beach (about a 5 min drive past us) and catch one of their frequent trips out to the reefs and come back here later...have fun!

paradisecozumel

Could someone please explain what is meant by blackout dates? :confused: What is this about? I have been to PB the last 2 Novembers and will be there again on 12/1 this year. I couldn't find anything about it on their website.

Thanks.

That's a Friday, so you'll be fine!

paradisecozumel

LHP! Was wondering what happened to you as I had your name written on my hand! To bad we didn't meet, maybe next time:)

Just showed Freddie your post and he lit up...he loves seeing his name on the web:D

paradisecozumel

So sorry we could not stay longer. With our 15 year old's special needs, we never know how long he is going to last. All he talked about was getting "one of those wristbands" next time. He really spread his wings on this Miracle cruise and did the Teen Club by himself. (a girl even asked him to dance...he was on cloud nine!!) He said he is ready to try some kayaking and floating on the raft when he returns!

We will be back in December on the Fantasy and only 2 ships will be on port that day. This time it will be all 4 of us. Our oldest son is a freshman in college and could not go on the Miracle cruise (he was not pleased) but he will be on winter break for our Fantasy cruise....so he is ready. This will be his first cruise, since turning the ripe old age of 18. After his first semester majoring in Chemical Engineering....he will need this break.

Our cruise leaves on December 21st, so I believe that puts us in Cozumel on the 23rd.

See you then!!

Tom:

Thank you for for your kind words and special attention on Friday, 20OCT06m when my friends, family and I visited Paradise Beach. My son really enjoyed talking to you once he got a change of "attitude". Luka is adorable and did bring a big smile to my face (I will post a photo I took of Tom and Luka). For a people friendly place in Cozumel...Paradise Beach is still on the top of my list!:) Hope to see you on our next cruise!

There were 19 of us that visited on Friday...12 adults and 7 kiddos. The childre were ages 5, 4.5, 4, 3.5, almost 3 and almost 2, and 1.5. There was something to do, eat and drink for everyone. The 1.5 year old loved the guacamole...

My husband and I were at Paradise Beach, for the 7th or 8th time, the beginning of Oct. As usual we had a great time!!! My husband went parasailing, rented a jet ski and after a few trips to the bar he even got a henna tatoo. He is by no means a kid but something about Paradise Beach can bring the kid out in a 63 yr. old man. What a place!! I guess the main reason anyone, young or old would like it is how great you are treated. Tom, has the best employees!! The Foo Foo drinks don't hurt either. Marie and Dave

HI TOMMMMMMMMMM,

My family of 9 will be coming to visit you on Oct. 31 Halloween, BOO, lol

I will only look like I have a mask on but, but no, that would be my normal self, lol

My name is Sue. Just scream out HELLO WATERMAN and we will know it is you.

The family keeps asking me if I had picked out a good place to go for the day, I said just you wait and see, I shall say no more.

I wonder if you would roll the red carpet out on the sand for me when I come, lol, Just kidding, I will be there before you that day.

There will be 8 Ships in that day, but only one at 6am before us, and two more at 7am (which one we will be on, FREEDOM OF THE SEAS).

I plan on getting off the ship as soon as possable.

What time can we get on the beach and rent a chair?

And you do rent Floats to lay on right?

I will be looking forward to meeting you around 12 noon, I will ask one of your staff who you are, and to point you out to us, and I will say Hello.

What is the Local beer called again?

I will be drinking that, not to much I hope, I have a big enough mouth with out to much beer in me, lol

Just look out or should I say Listen for the group that is the loudest, we do have loud mouths. (and that is with no achohol) lol

I am trying to brush up on my Spanish, but I think everything comes out as a bad word, lol, so I will not say anything to you in Spanish, lol

All I need to know in Spanish is:

La Playa (PB)

+

Cerveza

Gracias

See you real soon

Sue (Waterman)

I am so excited to be in PB in January; Tom you have to check out the roll call for Triumph 1/6/07 :) seems like all of us are heading to PB so you may want to order some extra alcohol :) we are all planning on drinking and spending the day with you.......

I also would like a drink in a pineapple, is it possible? I've seen a pic of the pineapple but not sure if it was fileld with anything

I am so excited to be in PB in January; Tom you have to check out the roll call for Triumph 1/6/07 :) seems like all of us are heading to PB so you may want to order some extra alcohol :) we are all planning on drinking and spending the day with you.......

Tom.....she's right! There's quite a few of us planning on spending the day with you. I believe last count was at least 11 from our roll call. We'll be there on 1/8/07.

I heard a rumor that you like Twizzlers......true?

See you then!

Archived