Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

LHP, I got a henna tattoo on my ankle while at PB Oct. 13th and it still looks good. It has only faded a little. Think I was told it would last a week or two. And the guys do an excellent job. You can either choose something out of the books they have or describe what you want.

That is neat that you can design your own. I did that with my ring, but I don't know how I would do at tatoos. Santa may just have to add a little henna to his bag this year. I will let y'all know if this 51 year old gets that brave!!

Oma: You are so blessed. Those little ones are adorable!!! Was this entire group your family or family and friends?

Thank you...I do feel very blessed. Two sons, two wonderful daughter-in-laws and four grandsons with very different personalities. The photo with the two boys,brothers, and "mom" are my grandsons and "mom" is my daughter-in-law. The two boys sipping on PB's famous smoothies are my grandson's...they are cousins. The photo with the two girls and blond-headed boy are my bestfriends grandchildren. The little one really did love the guacamole! She had it all over her and one of the ship's towel. My daughter-in-law and I were having a good laugh over the two boys being Platinum or Diamond Members on RCCL before they are 18:eek:

Thank you...I do feel very blessed. Two sons, two wonderful daughter-in-laws and four grandsons with very different personalities. The photo with the two boys,brothers, and "mom" are my grandsons and "mom" is my daughter-in-law. The two boys sipping on PB's famous smoothies are my grandson's...they are cousins. The photo with the two girls and blond-headed boy are my bestfriends grandchildren. The little one really did love the guacamole! She had it all over her and one of the ship's towel. My daughter-in-law and I were having a good laugh over the two boys being Platinum or Diamond Members on RCCL before they are 18:eek:

Like I said they are starting those little ones off right!! And just think that Platinum status will be with them the rest of their lives!!

I also would like a drink in a pineapple, is it possible? I've seen a pic of the pineapple but not sure if it was fileld with anything

Tom said pineapple and coconut are both available. We saw some drinks in some adorable coconuts carved like monkeys either in Belize or Costa Maya.

They were adorable!!

I am certain Paradise Beach can fill it with some wonderful concoctions!!

LHP, I'm sure you're just having fun and trying to help.....but Tom already answered that question for dst in post #475.

I'm not trying to upset you or start any kind of argument...because it's pointless, but if you want to reply to several posts why not just make one reply and use each person's name and reply to them in one post instead of doing post after post after post? For anyone subscribed to this thread, we're getting emails every time you post a reply. We love reading everything, but in moderation.

I'm sure you understand! Thanks! :)

Excuse me....I did not say that Mexico should have generators...just that no matter what the way the waiter reacted was not right.

Seems Tom himself admitted that the steps must be cleaned of slime...maybe they did not clean them that day. You continue to act as if the guy did something out of the ordinary to fall. I thought he was very well balanced and reasonable.

Your crack to me to "grow up and travel more" is really nasty...and while we are at it, why don't you shorten your huge signature line, when YOU post you take up half a page....a two line post and your huge sig line. Just put in xx number of whatever cruises, cause it is very boring to scroll thru your many cheerleading posts about this one club.

I have been looking over the glory port stops and from what I see this Paradise Beach may be nice, but not the only game in town. At any rate, the blatant cheerleading is very annoying, especially since you take up so much space with that HUGE sig line

This is a place that has very, very good reviews, I guess I could start looking at every negative angle that there is in this world, but I wont, I had never been to cozumel, I read for at least 60 days about this place, I went there spent my money and had a good time. Keep in mind this was 12/24/05 right after the big storm. I would not ever condemn a company in the public without going to them first and speaking with MGT. That is the proper way to handle things, if no result try again, but the last resort should be bashing a company that really did no wrong. No wonder we as Americans get sued all the time. People grow up!

Archived