Cruise Docs still by snail mail???

I received an e-mail telling me that my cruise documents were ready to be printed out, but will I still receive documents in the mail? We used to get a little binder that had our luggage tags, etc. in it.

I received an e-mail telling me that my cruise documents were ready to be printed out, but will I still receive documents in the mail? We used to get a little binder that had our luggage tags, etc. in it.

No, it is either "edocs" or printed docs. As a TA, I can request what I prefer for my clients either on line or via phone.

The link will provide baggage tags that you can print out.

Yes you will receive the binder with your luggage tags, also your transfers if you have taken them with RCI.

when I was browsing at my purchased cruise online. There is a summary and many view or edit buttons. You can view the status of your documents. When you get to that page, you can pick electronic or by mail. I just happened upon this and it may be to late for you to change (I don't know). I like them sent in the mail also.

If the email you got had a link included that get´s you to a .pdf file and contains your cruise docs the answer is NO.

You either get the docs in the mail or you get edocs. If the email you got contained your docs, no ther won´t be any other docs coming.

Yes you will receive the binder with your luggage tags, also your transfers if you have taken them with RCI.

Hi John,

Have been wanting to contact you to see when you might be cruising again.

We have 4 cruises scheduled and would you believe "the admiral" is on one of them...Transatlantic on the Voyager

If you decide to go out of Tampa again, let us know.

John and Martha Craig

jmcraig01@comcast.net

Hi John,

Have been wanting to contact you to see when you might be cruising again.

We have 4 cruises scheduled and would you believe "the admiral" is on one of them...Transatlantic on the Voyager

If you decide to go out of Tampa again, let us know.

John and Martha Craig

jmcraig01@comcast.net

Hi John,

We have 4 booked but unfortunately none out of Tampa(at the moment,but you never know what offers might pop up) We have the Transatlantic in Oct on the Legend, Mariner in December, Transatlantic on the Constellation next Apr and the Admiral is on that one, or al least she was but now you say she is on the Voyager, when is that scheuduled for?? and then we have the Transatlantic for Nov 07 on the Navigator. Hope we can meet on one again soon.

Archived