Carnival Pride Pictures 6-25 Cruise

Astronomer

Hello everyone.

Below is a gallery at our on-line photo album, with pictures from our Cruise. As you will see, I am not any kind of great photographer, some are out of focus, some need touching up... but they still give the feel of the cruise for us.

You will probably notice there is a day missing, on Saturday Moondance and I were so tired we hardly poked our head out of our stateroom, we laugh about that, but we enjoyed that day too.

I will try to post the beginning of my review later this week.

http://www.dwightandhelene.smugmug.com/gallery/1627869

Waaaa! Pictures don't work for me. Says page cannot be displayed. Can't wait to see them and read your report.

I can't open the pictures either. I mean, I can open them but can only see the ittle ones . . . won't let me make them bigger . . . :(

Hey Astronomer! Great pictures. Looks like we were fortunate enough to make it in several of your shots. HA!

Paul is still working on editing ours. We downloaded over 500 pictures. Some are better than others but I would rather take too many as to too little.

I will probably upload to WebShots when I get a chance, but it might take me a few days.

Finally saw your pictures! Wow....you took so many of the same things we did. Me and DH just flipped thru them all....Memories! We want to go back.

Looks like you had a great time! Even your pictures on Randi's horses were the same as ours!

Hey Astronomer! Great pictures. Looks like we were fortunate enough to make it in several of your shots. HA!

Paul is still working on editing ours. We downloaded over 500 pictures. Some are better than others but I would rather take too many as to too little.

I will probably upload to WebShots when I get a chance, but it might take me a few days.

Yes you folks are in quiet a few of them, On that first day and of course at Randi's and on the last formal night. Feel free to download any you want. :)

Hey Astronomer,

Nice pictures. Sorry I missed out on the drinks Monday but I was in the basketball tournament with my cousins. If you look a picture #67 you will be surprised to know that we did say hi to each other briefly. My wife is in the brown shirt, daughter right next to her, dad in red, mother to the left, and I'm to the left of my mother. In the back of my mind I was going to ask if you were Astronomer but I thought the chances of that were crazy. Plus I didn't want you to think I was weird. It is a small world after all. Anyways good to know you had blast. Our group of 16 had a wonderful time also.

Hey Astronomer,

In the back of my mind I was going to ask if you were Astronomer but I thought the chances of that were crazy. Plus I didn't want you to think I was weird.

Ha! I felt the same way when I saw Astronomer in line for embarkation and I went up to him and said "you might think this is a strange question, but are you Astronomer?" I thought the worst that could happen is that he would look at me wierd and say no. No worries because I was finally on my cruise!

Astronomer & Moondance!!! You guys are back!!! Though about you guys & hopy you had a BLAST!!! I looked at the pictures anf you guys are absolutely adorable....the feet pictures look like ones we have taken too..:p

Please let Moondance know that her cocktail dress is stunning!

Astronomer & Moondance.

I have enjoyed so much your pre cruise missives and your reviews and pictures. I feel like i know you and i know that i would like you both if i did. I just had to pop in and say thanks for all of that and thanks also for making me more anxious than ever for January 14th to arrive. We sail Liberty then, with both of my grown girls and their spouses. We booked a year ago so the waiting (as you know) is hard.

Thanks again, I'm going back to the photos now and look forward to the rest of your reviews. THey are the best i've read.

PS It's good to see someone as packing anal as i am. My first cruise i packed as much as you guys, this one we have limited ourselves so I'm having to learn to pack better...sigh...

Thanks folks....

Now that we have been on a Cruise we have a better idea of what we need, and what we dont need, we know what we ran short of, and had left over ( more shirts, fewer pants for me for example )

One thing we packed that was worth the weight was the soda and water ( we packed quite a bit ) although we did not drink it all, it was nice to have our mine-fridge filled with our own stuff.

We have been thinking of a Do and Dont list for our experiences in packing. Granted it would not be the same for everyone.

Do bring a book or two

Dont bring an electronic game

Do bring half-cans of soda and water

Dont bring more booze then you will actually use

Do pack lots of shirts ( more than the days you will sail )

Dont bring as many pants as those you end up re-wearing

Dont bring thermal mugs, if you want them they have them in the shops and they have logos and such.

Do bring extra tennis shoes ( I destroyed one pair in Maztlan )

etc

If we did another cruise tomorrow, we could do it with one less suitcase now.

Archived