Dining Room

tracey980

Do you think that Carnival will ever stray away from the traditional main and late seating dining times? Most of the other lines have done it, so I am surprised that Carnival has not tried something different as well. What is your opinion?

I for one hope they don't stray away from it. I love it just the way it is. It's so nice to sit down and have your beverage of choice already waiting for you. And I think it's a real advantage having the same wait staff every night, we've always enjoyed getting to know them. I don't think we'd be "taken care of" nearly as well if we had different wait staff every night.

Gotta agree w/Kathy. I like things as they are. That's one reason I don't care to sail on NCL, even tho it also goes out of N.O. I like to have the same waitstaff, and YES, my bottle of wine is sitting there every evening waiting for me! Y'know, I've never heard ANY complaints about their dining setup, and I doubt it will change.:)

Archived