Spirit Room# 6035

kikim74

I am booked in room#6035 on the Spirit Sept 16-24 2006. It is a bigger room then the other inside rooms on deck 6 just wondering if it is noisy since the stairs are right there?

How noisy it will be will depend upon your fellow passengers.

The stairways and thresholds are carpeted, that should help silence some of the noises. But there will always be loud passengers having too much fun, or in a disagreements with their partners.

Good luck, and I hope you have a great cruise.

Just got off the Spirit this morning. Had Room 6035 - had a rum party there yesterday - there were about 15 people in there - all fit.

There is overhead noise, the room must be located under the Hallway thru the Blue Lagoon and the Shanghai Bar. Sometimes, sounded like jumping, sometimes like people with heels walking real heavy. Noticed this most between 11PM and 2AM. Was usually so tired by the time I got back to the room at about 1AM - no problem sleeping. Didn't notice it during the day, but didn't really spend much time there.

Just got off the Spirit this morning. Had Room 6035 - had a rum party there yesterday - there were about 15 people in there - all fit.

There is overhead noise, the room must be located under the Hallway thru the Blue Lagoon and the Shanghai Bar. Sometimes, sounded like jumping, sometimes like people with heels walking real heavy. Noticed this most between 11PM and 2AM. Was usually so tired by the time I got back to the room at about 1AM - no problem sleeping. Didn't notice it during the day, but didn't really spend much time there.

So it was worth the bigger room. With just a little noise.

Archived