Rotterdam vikings and czars

lemare

My family and I are booked on the Rotterdam(Scandinavia and Russia) for July 07. I was wondering if anyone has been on this trip and if you can offer some info as to what we should and shouldn't do regarding sight seeing. I'm thinking of booking Den Rus in Russia for a private tour as I've been reading some of the links from this board. It's truly wonderful that you all are so willing to share your experiences. Also any info/tips on the ship itself. We've booked Cat. C on th lower promenade (starboard) and am hoping it's a good spot.

Thanks, le'mare.

My family and I are booked on the Rotterdam(Scandinavia and Russia) for July 07. I was wondering if anyone has been on this trip and if you can offer some info as to what we should and shouldn't do regarding sight seeing. I'm thinking of booking Den Rus in Russia for a private tour as I've been reading some of the links from this board. It's truly wonderful that you all are so willing to share your experiences. Also any info/tips on the ship itself. We've booked Cat. C on th lower promenade (starboard) and am hoping it's a good spot.

Thanks, le'mare.

We just did this cruise in June and used DenRus in St. Petersburg. If you haven't found the thread where I posted from the ship go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=361449 We did one week before the cruise in London, hence the title.

Rotterdam is a very nice ship and we wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again. We were far forward in a Cat BB balcony cabin, which we thought was a great location. The midship Cat C cabin you have booked is a convenient location and should have a smooth ride.

Archived