Professional Photographer Release Form

cmpaula

I remember seeing somewhere about a form you can download to bring aboard and get a release for the photographs the cruselines take. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks!:)

I've never heard of that, but I'd love to find it! In case you don't though, you're not completely out of luck. Now I don't know if all places will do this...but I made copies of some cruise pics at Sams after my last cruise. The guy was hesitant at first, but I explained they were from a cruise and I couldn't just go off and get a release form signed! He had me sign a form that I guess placed all "liability" on me should the cruise line find out and have a problem with it ;) I was able to make all my copies no problem. Again, not sure if every place would do this, but Sam's did.

I had mine copied at a local store here and they checked for a copy right stamp and there wasn't one on the pictures so they copied them no problem. Plus I've scanned the pics too and sent them to Wal-Mart.

Had no problems!!

Thanks to all of you who replied! Princess isn't listed on the wesite the last poster left...I guess I will have to resort to Walmart! Last time I tried to copy professional photographs, the clerk watched my every move and told me I couldn't copy a black and white wedding photo from the 1940s! I assumed they would be just as fussy about a cruise photo. :cool:

Archived