Spa Treatment Prices

Journey Girl

I'm sailing on the Millennium and looked at the spa treatment information for type and prices. They list individual treatments and then some 5-day treatments, but no prices. I called X and they could not give me any prices either. Can anyone give me "approximates" on the costs for massages, the five day rituals, etc. Hate to wait until I'm standing in line to make a reservation to decide what I want.

I'm sailing on the Millennium and looked at the spa treatment information for type and prices. They list individual treatments and then some 5-day treatments, but no prices. I called X and they could not give me any prices either. Can anyone give me "approximates" on the costs for massages, the five day rituals, etc. Hate to wait until I'm standing in line to make a reservation to decide what I want.

I read recently that a one hour massage is $125, but I was wondering what you were. I wanted more specifics.

Hi,

Here are price lists that I found in some older posts here on CC thanks to Traceybell. Hope this helps.

Face:

La Therapie Hydralift Facial……..50 min $120

Elemis Aromapure Facial………...50 min $120

Body:

Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy….75 min $193

Elemis Deep Tissue Massage…..50 min $128

Swedish Massage……………….50 min $120

25 min $79

Reflexology……………………..50 min $120

Couples Massage………………..50 min $266

In Suite Massage………………...50 min $164

Hawaiian 4-hand massage……….75 min $198

Elemis Absolute Spa Ritual……..100 min $261

Total Glow Self Tanning Treatment…50 min $155

Exotics:

Elemis Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap or Float…..

w/ half body massage………….90 min $194

w/full body massage…………..120 min $257

w/ float…………………………add on $15

Elemis Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap or Float

w/ half body massage………….90 min $194

w/full body massage…………..120 min $257

w/ float…………………………add on $15

Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow

w/ half body massage………….50 min $155

w/full body mssage…………….75 min $196

Firming:

Ionithermie Celluite Reduction Program….50 min $145

Course of three………………………………..$363

Fitness Rituals:

Yoga, Kick Boxing, Pilates……………$10 class

Class pass….. 3 days……………..$49

Hair and Nail:

Elemis Frangipani Hair and Scalp Conditioning Ritual……25 min…..from $29

Style Dry / Roller set………………………………………………… from $33

Trim or Restyle & Style Dry………………………………………… from $57

Men’s Wet cut and Style Dry………………………………………….from $25

Hair Up…………………………………………………………………from $33

Color & Style………………………………………………………… from $54

Traditional Manicure………………………….25 min………………… $28

Traditional Pedicure…………………………...45 min…………………$44

Elemis Exotic Hand Ritual with Manicure…….45 min…………………$44

Elemis Sole Delight Foot Treatment with Pedicure….60 min………….$61

Paraffin Wax Treatments for the Hands and Feet…………………add $15

Egyptian Ceremony of Milk & Ginger - $367 on board price was $470

Exotic Enriching Milk Bath

Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow

Exotic Coconut Rub & Milk Ritual Wrap or Float

Chakra Balancing Massage

Japanese Silk Booster Facial

Time: Approx. 5 hours

Asian Ceremony of Stone - $330 on board price was $425

Etruscan Chamber

Aroma Stone Therapy

Exotic Hand Ritual

Sole Delight Foot Treatment

Frangipani Conditioning Hair & Scalp Ritual (Hair & Scalp Treatment includes Style Dry)

Tahitian Ceremony of Flowers -$345 on board price was $472

Exotic Jasmine Flower Bath

Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap or Float

Japanese Silk Booster Facial

Hawaiian 4 Hands Therapy*

Time: Approx. 4 hours

Daily Fitness Ritual $373

Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap or Float

Well-Being Massage

Ionithermie-Algae Detox

Personal Training

Body Compositions Analysis

Algae-Detox Cruise Ritual $691

Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap or Float (course of 3)

Ionithermie-Algae Detox (course of 3)

Personal Training (course of 3)

Body Composition Analysis

To be enjoyed throughout the cruise

Time: Approx. 12 hours

Daily Well-Being Ritual $474

Chakra Balancing Massage

Stress-A-Way

Muscle Melt

Spirit Reviver

Hawaiian 4 Hands Massage*

Designed to give a massage a day

I also forgot to mention that the daily ritual packages you can book those before you cruise through your TA or online through Celebrity's website. Put in your booking info and you find it through the area where you can "customize your cruise"

Jodie

The prices for treatments are outrageous. :mad:

I go for a massage every week at home and get a facial maybe every six weeks so i can't cope with the ships price. They will run some specials of about 20% off when they are in ports because they don't fill up their appt book. they will automatically add a 15% tip.

On two occassions I was quoted one price when I booked a treatment and a higher one when I paid for it. The first time was when I made an appointment for a wash and blow dry, and they asked if my hair was short, medium, or long. I told them it was short and they quoted a price for short hair. However, when I had it done I was charged for medium hair, even though it is very short, because my hair is very thick. Then when I made an appointment for a manicure they asked if I wanted a basic one or their more elaborate regimen and quoted me a price for the basic. This time they told me that someone had accidentally quoted the price for a re-polish instead of the basic manicure they gave me and the cost turned out to be more than twice what was quoted to me when I booked it. Even though they were able to provide explanations for both discrepancies, I am not use to dealing with salons that surprise you with a different price when it is time to pay.

I agree that the prices are expensive but they are comparable to other cruise lines and to land resorts. I too can go get a 1 hour massage locally for as low as $35, if I go to one of the local massage schools, but I don't get to leave that massage and venture up onto the lido deck or into the persian garden when I am done. I instead have to get in my car and drive the stressful interstate through crazy Atlanta traffic to get home arriving home slightly more relaxed but also alittle stressed again just from the traffic.

So for me, it is a luxury and a treat that I plan on giving myself to get a massage in a beautiful spa, on a beautiful ship, where I can relax and enjoy the benefit of being able to suanter up to the lido deck when I am done.

As with everything with cruising, you just have to decide if the price is worth it to you. I know that I will not be able to aford to do the spa thing on every cruise I go on, but when I can afford it, to me it is definitely worth it! :)

We were on the exhausting, but fantastic, Celebrity Constellation Baltic Capitals and St. Petersburg cruise in Aug. 2004. A couple of times my wife was so sore from walking on the cobblestines or up hills or steps that she went straight from the gangplank to the spa (by elevator), and got the next appointment for a massage. (One time I went to dinner alone while she got "fixed".)

Even though the massage was about $125-$150, it was well worth it. My wife was able to eat dinner at the special spa grille, and we enjoyed the evenings entertainment and were raring to go again touring the next day. It was "cheap" compared to ruining the rest of the cruise !!!!

Necessity has a price that is greater than a luxury.

Archived