Baloney room for four

dAnnMc

First THANK-YOU to those who understand the purpose of these boards, and can ignore typing mistakes.

Second to the bullies out there who only have time to pick at others on these boards. I was trying to get info about a vacation that my family is looking forward to and was a victim of spell check. I try not to post to the boards for this reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww come on!!! If if was just a mispelling you probably would have gotten zero reaction. But take another look, it came out so funny one could not help but laugh. All I saw was good natured fun, not bullying. You did get the information you were looking for. Smile and join the fun!!! And thats no baloney!!!!

Try this, take a big piece of bologna, about 1-1/2 pounds and put it on your rotisserie on your bbq, slather with bbq sauce and heat through. Enjoy.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Guess I know too much about how it is made to actually eat the stuff!!!!! I don't even think my Shih Tzu would eat it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hahahahahahaaha! Very clever...if you can't laugh than something is wrong? In the light of all that we do in life a sense of humor is essential don't you think? I work in a hospital and have learned you can take a very serious side to things but laughter is still the best medicine.

p.s. a baloney should only be packed so much as it could burst and what a mess that would be.:) sorry!

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It came with my pea sea,

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight for it two say,

Weather eye and wring oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long,

And eye can put the error rite

Its rare lea ever wrong.

To rite with care is quite a feet

Of witch won should bee proud,

And wee mussed dew the best wee can,

Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Eye have run this poem threw it

Your sure reel glad two no,

Its letter perfect awl the weigh

My chequer tolled me sew.

-Sauce unknown

from

http://www.randyshomestead.com/jokebook/spell_check_poem.htm

:p :) This whole thread is hysterical and I do not think anyone was being offensive. Please see the humor in this and laugh with fellow cruisers. Many people did give you the answer you were looking for. I wish I was as clever as some of the responses!!!

Archived