Best place to snorkel in Nassau

bc3536

I have been reading these boards and I can't find the answer. Where is the best place to snorkel in Nassau? I have read about all of the beaches and several islands, but I don't know where to go. I love to snorkel off a boat, from the beach, anyway that I can. Please help me find the best place to see the prettiest reefs and fish.

Thank you in advance.

I have been reading these boards and I can't find the answer. Where is the best place to snorkel in Nassau? I have read about all of the beaches and several islands, but I don't know where to go. I love to snorkel off a boat, from the beach, anyway that I can. Please help me find the best place to see the prettiest reefs and fish.

Thank you in advance.

If you have the time, the afternoon tour with Stuart Cove would be the most exciting. It even includes a stop to swim with sharks.

www.stuartcove.com

Here's a link to the Majestic tour desk.

Flying Cloud, Barefoot Cruises or any trip to Anthol Island, the Sea Gardens or Rose Island would be a good bet.

Stay clear of Blackbeards Cay for snorkeling. (nothing to see)

If you have a full day.. I would suggest the Sea Island Adventure

Thanks scubagirl you are a huge help on these boards. I have looked at the Staurt Cove's website and I think we are going to take this tour. Thank you again, and please keep posting.:D

Where is the best place to snorkel in Nassau where it will not be crowded and is there any good places to both snorkel and lay out on the beach? My husband wants to snorkel but I don't so I am trying to find something that will accomodate both of us.

Archived