Ages for kids programs?

I was just wondering about the kids programs and how strict they are regarding the ages. I have an 11 year old and a 13 year old, will they be able to get into the same program, I do not want them to be separated. Do you know how the ages run for the programs?

I was just wondering about the kids programs and how strict they are regarding the ages. I have an 11 year old and a 13 year old, will they be able to get into the same program, I do not want them to be separated. Do you know how the ages run for the programs?

The 13-year old can go "down" into the 11-year old's group ... the 11-year old will not be able to go "up" into the 13-year old's group.

Have you experienced this before? When I called RCCL, they told me that it would not be a problem to put the 11 year old with the 13 year old. As long as he was mature enough. I would be very upset if I was not able to do that. Is there anyone else out there that has experienced this?

Last year we traveled with an 8 & 9 yr old on VOS, they were given the option of which program to stay in, tried 1 one day and the other the next day, they opted for the older program cause the 8 yr old liked playing the video games that weren't available to the younger group.

Thta was what RCCL told me. Thank god! I don't have a maturity problem here. There are about 13 cousins going and they would die if they could not be all together. Thanks for the info

Thta was what RCCL told me. Thank god! I don't have a maturity problem here. There are about 13 cousins going and they would die if they could not be all together. Thanks for the info

It really depends on how many kids are on your sailing in each group and how mature the kids are. If there are a lot of kids in the 12-14 group, they may not let your 11 year old move up. Usually when they do let a child move up, they observe that child for about a day to make sure they are mature enough to go with the older kids.

Archived