Conquest questions (Going Aug. 13)

I have never been on Carnival ship before and I have heard mixed opinions on the Fun ship experience. If anyone as any suggestions on what to do while on the ship or what to avoid please let me know. Also, I am a big beach person does anyone have any suggestions on where to go while at Montego Bay, Grand Caymens and Cozumel? Thank you for everything

PS If anyone is going on the 13th on the Conquest let me know.

Thanks

Hi tommygirl, and welcome to Cruise Critic. I sailed the Conquest last November and will be aboard her again this October. If you can ask me specific questions I will answer any that I can.

To chat with others who will be on your specific cruise check out the Roll Call Section. For ideas about what to do in each port check out the Ports of Call section.

You will find Cruise Critic members to be a wealth of information. Just ask away, someone will almost assuredly know the answers to any questions you have.

Happy cruising to you! :D

Hi Tommygirl!

We just returned home last week from our week on the Conquest, and we miss her already! What a great vacation!

We are "beach people", too. We spent the day at the beach in Jamaica at Sunset Beach Resort. Great beach day. We took a carnival excursion to Stingray City (you must do this!) in Grand Cayman. Our beach day was spent at Paradise Beach (absolutely wonderful!) in Cozumel.

Please spend some time at the Port of Call board to get lots and lots of great ideas and reviews! You've come to the right place to plan your wonderul week aboard the Conquest! Have a super time!

Grand Cayman is our favorite! We skip the excursions and take a taxi straight to Seven Mile Beach! Royal Palms is very nice, has all the amenities and free access. We've been to Sea Grape also, but it's further away from the ship.

Archived