Actual disembarkation time in Livorno?

Hi

2 questions, I hope somebody knows!

Our Liberty cruise shows our Sept 32d arrival in Livorno as 0700.

1-What time can we actually get off the ship? I need to catch a train.

2-We are in a suite, on all the other cruise lines we've been on this allows priority disembarkation in all ports, I am hoping this is so on Carnival...

Anyone know for sure?

This is my parents 50th anniversary cruise. I am the one responsible for booking all our plans and the pressure to be perfect is killing me!

Hi Lori R.N.....it's Sharon R.N. !!

We had no trouble catching a taxi to the train station and the 8:10 A.M.train into Florence.

We were on the Celebrity Millenium...just follow along after the tour group...no problem !!

Enjoy,

Sharon:)

I had friends on the Liberty, the got off the ship 7.30, but many tourists were already on buses ready to go to Florence. Taxis will be there to take you to the train station, so don't worry!

To give an idea of train timetable from Livorno to Florence, check this web sire www.trenitalia.it . Enjoy your planning, everything will work out without problems!:)

I didn't cruise on the Liberty, but I'll answer your questions based on my experience cruising on the Splendour.

Typically, we arrived early/on time in port (ship only had to travel a short distance from the previous ports). Our arrival time was also 700am, and folks were typically off the ship just a few moments after.

I didn't notice priority line for suites on my cruise . . . there wasn't a line on my cruise, period, to get off that early. Those on shore excursions didn't begin to exit the ship until nearly 7:30ish :D

Archived