Ghosts On Carnival

AZ TRAVEL

Has anyone ever experienced any ghostly activity while on board? :eek:

Bill,

Don't you have more than your share of ghostly activity in your back yard. with the lost duchman mine and the superstition mts. Mainly in the Tonto national forest areas to your North and north east:D . Now you must look for them on cruise lines.

If you find any on the Valor let me know Will be on her for the 26 Nov 2006 cruise

An ex AZ. from Sierra Vista now in Maryland:eek: .

Paul

We joked about our cabin on the Miracle being haunted. Some strange things happened but I'm sure there were logical explanations for them. A couple of times the lights in the cabin came on by themselves and once the TV came on by itself. Once I couldn't flush the toilet so I left the bathroom and was looking for the number to call for assistance when suddenly the toilet flushed and no one was even in the bathroom. I have since heard that sometimes there is some sort of delay in the toilet. It was weird but like I said, I'm sure there were logical explanations, we just don't know what they were.

Last summer on the Elation, my boyfriend saw a somewhat transparent image of a woman in a night gown in the corner of our cabin (next to where I was sleeping :eek: ). He said that the image slowly dissipated and he was unable to go back to sleep.

I wonder if there is a list of haunted cabins (cabins where people went missing, went overboard, died because of natural or un-natural causes, etc.)?

The way the media reports it, the ghosts would be lined up in the halls trying to get into every cabin of every ship. :rolleyes:

Dan

Bill,

Don't you have more than your share of ghostly activity in your back yard. with the lost duchman mine and the superstition mts. Mainly in the Tonto national forest areas to your North and north east:D . Now you must look for them on cruise lines.

If you find any on the Valor let me know Will be on her for the 26 Nov 2006 cruise

An ex AZ. from Sierra Vista now in Maryland:eek: .

Paul

Paul:

Sierra Vista is a long way from Apache Junction don't ya think.. But then there are allot of ghosts in them mountains all still looking for the lost gold..

Robb

Flynrph

FYI I did try a search on ghost just not haunted. I came up for the idea for this thread because I was watching the travel channel while looking at the board and they had a most haunted show going on.

By the way is that a 182 in your aviator?

Archived