Holiday...no more f-deck????

shhhhh

Anyone been on the Holiday recently? I heard a rumor that as part of the minor renovations the ship received following the stint with FEMA, the f-deck was removed, replaced, something...?

Anyone been on the Holiday recently? I heard a rumor that as part of the minor renovations the ship received following the stint with FEMA, the f-deck was removed, replaced, something...?

Is that the ship that they installed mini-golf on?

Rumor has it that they are replacing the topless deck with miniature golf on other ships also. I guess they are trying to make it more family friendly or something.

Have not heard that rumor but hope it's not true... the ships ARE family friendly... it would be silly for them to do away with the F deck... Grrr. just because a ship has an adults only topless deck doesn't make it non family friendly... I really hope this is not true. They have put miniature golf in on other older ships without removing the F deck... so hopefully what you heard was just a rumor :(

Looks like my girls are just out of luck. They won't be seeing any sun on the cruise. :(

What about at the ports...Costa Maya & Cozumel...are there any topless beaches there?

Looks like my girls are just out of luck. They won't be seeing any sun on the cruise. :(

What about at the ports...Costa Maya & Cozumel...are there any topless beaches there?

No not out of luck.. Maybe topless mini golf!?!?!:eek:

I don't know of any in CM... but there is at least one in Coz, but I think it is tucked out of the way. Check over on the Coz boards, you can probably do a search on "nude" or "topless" and find one...

Rumor has it that they are replacing the topless deck with miniature golf on other ships also. I guess they are trying to make it more family friendly or something.

What ships??? I've been on the Victory & the Valor and there is no way you could put more than a couple mini-golf holes on thier f-decks...they are not big enough.

If they do that they better enforce the Adult's only pool rule, because there are going to be some cruisers who are not afraid to create a scene over being able to relax and having some peace and quiet.

And what do they mean by family friendly? Not all families have kids...nor do you need kids to be a family. :D

When we went on Elation in June, they had the mini golf and the topless deck. Seems like they would all do it the same way, so everyone is happy!

2793477030093461973zPrfOg_ph.jpg

maybe they mean the people who think their kids can run the ship and go wherever they want.

Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers-Socrates

Remember kids are the cruisers of tomorrow. If they don't cruise in the future cruising will be no more.

Just got off the Ecstasy Wednesday and the topless deck is still open. Carnival replaced them on the Holiday class ships with mini golf. The wife and I were there twice and for a time she was the only one topless. But the others seeing that the world didn't stop, one at a time would join us. Even at that the number never was more than four. I think the Texans' are a little up tight camparing the two Florida based cruises we have been on. We saw many more participants on the Florida trips and met very friendly people that we saw every day and partied with at night. The newer ships have smaller areas than past ships. The Miracle has a nice setup. There is a deck overlooking the topless deck that the curious can look from and not have to stroll by and pretend they are lost. :-D

Ok for starters only Americans are so worried about the coruption of our children that a topless woman in view as a major Moral no no ....

That being said or gotten off my chect ...lol...lol..

all beaches in Mexico unless posted are top optional...

Enjoy let the girls relax and breath free....

Sail away...

John

Archived