When is Schedule for Europe/Med/TA updated?

Hi folks -

In planning our next family cruise we are thinking about a Meditterenian, Northern Europe or Transatlantic cruise.

Looks like the cruise schedules only go out to about mid 2007 and a few late 2007 dates. Does anyone know when RCL will start publishing more cruises for late 2007 into the spring of 2008? And when would the new physical brochure book be published (all I can get is 2006-7 now...)

Thanks,

jim

...you'll probably have to wait awhile...the schedules for Europe 2007 only came out in early May...other than Carribbean, the only thing I'm aware of for '08 are some very interesting So/Central America itineraries on the Legend.

Good luck!!

We're booked on the Splendour for Dec 4th 2007 from Lisbon to South America. The rates are very cheap for a 14 night cruise. I figure airfare will be as much or more than we paid for a JS. The Splendour will be doing the South American roures.

The Legend will ported in the Dominican Republic sailing two different routes starting in Dec 2007 and thru early 2008.

Thanks all. So I guess if I am planning for spring 08 I'll have to wait till at least late this fall to hear what cruises for Europe/Med/TA are available.

Does RCCL have a sort of regular rhythm to releasing schedules? I'd also notice my precious aft cabins being gone very quickly on almost all sailings. If there were particular times I could monitor more closely and get what I need (my daughter us in a wheelchair and the aft JS are perfect for her, so that's all we book. Those work even better than handicapped cabins!)

Archived