ncl dawn/spirit cabin selection advice

laura215

I am looking into doing a cruise on either one of these ships. It will be 2 adults an infant and a 4 year old. Is it worth the extra $$$ for the mini-suite or should we stick with a balconey stateroom?

I am looking into doing a cruise on either one of these ships. It will be 2 adults an infant and a 4 year old. Is it worth the extra $$$ for the mini-suite or should we stick with a balconey stateroom?

we had the balcony state room for the 2 of us and it was even then crowded...not sure how they would fit in the crib so think the extra 4 feet in the room length would help quite a bit....IMHO..good luck !

Well, the Dawn's mini- suite is 229 sq. ft plus the balcony of 54 sq ft. vs. the balcony at 166 for the cabin and 37 for the balcony.

The Spirit does not have mini-suites, but you go to a AD penthouse.

the AD is 330/84 vs regular balcony at 161/40.

If you need the added space for a crib (if he/she still sleeps in one) the suites may be the way to go... plus your conciegre could set up dinner reservations, spa appointments and shore excursion for you, if you like! HTH

Hi,

We had an AC penthouse on a recent Spirit sailing. We had our 5 yo DD with us. I loved the extra space. The bedroom and bathroom area can be closed off from the living room and balcony area. I loved the extra room!! It was also nice to be able to close the door when my DD was asleep.

Archived